During 2009 we attracted a record number of new members. As the level of membership directly drives our ability to organise motor sport related events we are keen to continue this trend. Please feel free to copy this update to any of your contacts you feel may be interested in joining the LMC.
The Lloyd’s Motor Club Committee is pleased to announce that with immediate effect the following change is made to our membership arrangement.Lloyd’s Motor Club offers Annual Members who have fully paid 10 consecutive annual memberships the opportunity to have their LMC membership converted to Life Membership without further payment. This offer will apply to existing Members who have completed 10 years of consecutive membership and to Members who in future complete a consecutive 10 year term. There will be no refund of membership fees in excess of 10 years payment.In order to take up this offer the LMC Member must communicate their acceptance to the LMC Membership Secretary who will verify their claim. Please contact Bob Bradbury at Lloyd’s Motor Club, 1 Lime Street, London. EC3M 7HA or by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Joining The Lloyd’s Motor Club
Membership of the Lloyd’s Motor Club is open to anybody with an involvement in the Lloyd’s community, be it broking, syndicate, Corporation or associated legal, I.T. and financial areas. Membership costs are Life £120 or annual £20 or £17.50 if paid by standing order. All new life members receive a pair of exclusive LMC cufflinks.
If you wish to take advantage of the full range of LMC publications and events please join us by downloading our registration form.
You can also download our standing order mandate by clicking here.
Why Join The Lloyd’s Motor Club?
The Lloyd’s Motor Club (LMC) was formed in 1951 by a number of enthusiasts in the London insurance market, following an upsurge of interest in motoring and motor sport after the Second World War. Membership was - and remains - limited to members of Lloyd’s and those involved in or associated with the Lloyd’s and company markets and the London insurance industry.
- Support for Club Members who race, rally or involve themselves in or interested in motoring activities
- Access to track and drive days at prestige motoring events such as Goodwood
- Monthly Club e-Newsletter ~ http://lmc.vitacity.co.uk/
- Bi-Monthly Prestige Motor Forums with Wine Receptions at Lloyd’s where senior representatives from motor manufacturers come to talk about their marques and the vision of their companies
- Annual Club Magazine
- Annual Club Dinner
- Regular Motor Sport City Celebrity Luncheons
- Regular Member meetings after work in a local EC3 hostelries
- Motor car manufacturer factory visits
- Annual Go Kart championship
- Club branded products, ties, cufflinks, etc
- Entry into competitions with prizes offered by motoring related organisations
- Market motor car affinity and other discount schemes